Pages

Categories

Archives

DWTS Tour

See Derek perform on the Dancing with the Stars tour.
BUY TICKETS ONLINE NOW

Hough Links

Recent Posts

Recent Comments

March 2009
M T W T F S S
« Feb   Apr »
2345678
9101112131415
16171819202122
23242526272829
3031

I’m sure most of you saw the premiere of Dancing with the Stars last night. Derek Hough is paired with Lil’ Kim and they led off the show with a Cha-Cha-Cha to a Janet Jackson song called “Nasty.” Janet Jackson - Control - Nasty Download MP3 on Amazon Derek and Lil’ Kim received a score of 21 for their cha-cha-cha. The call in number for Derek and Lil’ Kim is 800-VOTE4-01 (800-86834-01) and the text number for AT&T subscribers is 3401.

Julianne Hough is paired with Chuck Wicks. Julianne and Chuck performed a Waltz to the song “Are You Lonesome Tonight?” by Elvis Presley Elvis Presley - Elvis 30 #1 Hits - Are You Lonesome Tonight? Download MP3 on Amazon. They received a score of 20 for their waltz. The call in number for Julianne and Chuck is 800-VOTE4-06 (800-86834-06) and the text number for AT&T subscribers is 3406.

If you didn’t vote last night, then please vote for Julianne and Derek next week.

11 Comments

1. Are Chuck and Julianne married? Could you please confirm this? As a fan of Julianne, I’d like to know the truth. According to this gentleman who interviewed them this week, they are. He wrote:

“JULIANNE HOUGH, CHUCK WICKS and GILLES MARINI – Husband and wife Julianne and Chuck had dinner at an outdoor cafe, with their competition, Gilles and several other friends. They introduced me to their cute dog, Lex and the trio talked in-depth about the show. They answered all my questions, including the possible advantage of a husband and wife being dancing partners. They said it really is not an advantage. They all joked around, were as friendly as can be and provided entertaining footage. Oh yes, Julianne looked stunning!”

They are in this video between the 14 – 15 minute mark.

Comment by Sue — March 20, 2009 @ 2:26 am

2. I was visiting your other website at PureDWTS and noticed that a couple of people are commenting on Julianne and Chuck being already married. Is this true?

Comment by nana — March 20, 2009 @ 11:51 am

3. Hey Guys,
    I’ve got a call into Marriann, but I’m quite sure they haven’t had time with their busy schedules to get married. This guy just sounded like he made that up. In the video, he didn’t even talk to them about marriage. Sounds like he just wanted some self promotion.

He did get one thing right. Julianne did look stunning.

Comment by John — March 20, 2009 @ 3:33 pm

4. Oh goodie grumdrops! There is still hope left for her and Apolo to get together after the 2010 Olympics.

Comment by Sue — March 21, 2009 @ 10:53 am

5. Don’t believe everything you read. That paparazzi guy obviously has no clue. Like John said, when would Julianne and Chuck have had the time to get married. And at this stage in their very busy careers why would they even want to right now. Not to mention, Julianne is only 20 and has already been engaged once when she was very young.

Comment by Jeanie — March 22, 2009 @ 2:27 am

6. Married? I agree with what John said. They have no time to get married and she really needs to start cracking the whip on her boyfreind, if she wants to stick around. Normally, i would say some of the weaker players would be gone first, but Belinda was not that bad. So really, anyone could go, and as much as i love Julianne, she may not be around much longer if she does not teach him how to dance better. And im sure that if Julianne was married, she would be the first to say so. She does care about her fans, and dont believe what those idiot paps say. Go julianne, im still voting for you!!

Comment by Neal — March 22, 2009 @ 6:49 pm

7. married? Julianne is a baby for pete sake! She’s only 20 years old…Chuck is 29/30. Not sure. I’m not sure how this relationship works,but on TV they just seem to be goofy and laugh a lot, which is a bonus in any relationship. Julianne has a lot of living and learning still to do and would think her family would be supportive of her focusing on a career right now and not love. To each his own though. I am a Julianne fan, but clearly these two do not have the time to be on this show. As Julianne blogged on her myspace, she said she didn’t know how she was going to find the time to teach chuck his dance this week. I believe they were both off at shows. Kind of disappointing. Seems like they are just getting by with whatever they can get in and are on the show more for publicity. Just a thought.

Comment by brandi — March 23, 2009 @ 1:06 pm

8. John are you sure that they aren’t married? I just watched this link to Samantha’s “Sam Cam” for the Insider. You will notice when she talks to Julianne and Chuck, she refers to them as the “honeymooners”.

Have you heard from Marriann?

Comment by madeleine — March 24, 2009 @ 12:28 pm

9. Well Samantha Harris just referred to them as The Honeymooners on “Sam Cam”. Did you hear from Marriann? What does she have to say about all of this John?

Comment by Sue — March 24, 2009 @ 12:35 pm

10. Honeymooners?

Comment by nana — March 24, 2009 @ 3:12 pm

11. madeleine,
    Of course I’m not sure. At least not yet. I was gone on a cruise for a week and so I didn’t get a chance to talk to Marriann. Yes, Samantha did say Honeymooners, but did you hear Julianne’s response? Didn’t sound like she liked being called Honeymooners to me.

For now, I’m sticking to the their too busy to be married. At least until I hear otherwise. I’ll let you know when I have a chance to talk to Marriann.

Comment by John — March 27, 2009 @ 9:40 pm

RSS feed for comments on this post.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.